Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Day 60 Say What?


Today we had to make a card that said What somewhere in the card. Okay, this card was a little harder for me but than I thought about graduation coming up. Some of the students I had in the first grade will be celebrating their 8th grade graduation from the school I am now teaching at and so I made this card for one of them. I'll have to come up with someothers for the others but one young man now has the same dement sense of humor as me so I know he will love this card. I can't wait to see him walk down and graduate. It's fun to see how far he's come since first grade.


Lori

5 comments:

  1. How sweet of you to make cards for them :-) and I "get it" too !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work...it's super of you to make them graduation cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic grad card!! great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great card! and for such a great occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great card - what a clever use of the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete