Thursday, April 23, 2009

Day 54 Recycled Elements


This challenge was fun but also challenging for me. I couldn't not wrap my mind around anything creative today. It's two school days before my students take the state testing for Ohio and my school is having a big rally tomorrow to show our support for each grade and we've been working on our rally routine and that's whats been going on in my mind. I'll post pictures tomorrow of their routine its so cute. So as a teacher I have lots of stuff around my room to use I couldn't decide on these large clear circle or the large amount of cardboard I have around my room. But, than I remembered these small rubber circles I have a ton of we use a bingo chips and the card someone made yesterday using buttons as grapes. So I made a bunch of grapes out of these rubber circles. The grapes can than be used for lots of things. I'm thinking of having my students make some for mother's day as a gift for their mom's with a cute phrase ( I just need to think of one.) I'm still feeling sick so I'm headed off to bed early to get some rest. See you all tomorrow.


Lori


3 comments:

  1. What a cute idea!!! Great recycled elements project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea, I be your kids will love doing this for their Mums
    Maz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you feel better soon it sounds like you have been burning the candle at both ends. Good luck with your rally.

    This project is so cute and fun great job with this challenge.

    Oh and for your saying how about Mom I love you a bunch...he he.

    ReplyDelete