Tuesday, April 21, 2009

365 cards Day 52 Tuesday's Trio


Okay, today's challenge was to use a blossom, brad, and circle. This challenge was difficult for me. I had an idea and tried my best to put it into reality. This was a long day for me and by 10 o'clock my perspective was off as you see. I still like me card and it was well worth the throbing hand I have now. (I banged it pretty hard at work Monday and it's bruised and swollen.) I used my cricut machine to cut out the different items. I used 50 states for the flowers, Paper Dolls for the wagon, Doodlecharms for the sun, and basket, Winnie the Pooh and friends for the tree, and grass. I can't wait to see what comes up for tomorrow's challenge.

4 comments:

  1. What a charming card. Love the scene you have here. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute scene card!!

    hugs, Karen Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. That card is just so darn cute! Your paper piecing is great! Thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete