Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day 56 See Through Saturday






Yeah, I have completed my first full week of challenges. I'm so proud of myself. Today's card was to acrylic (clear) card. Use it as the card base - front, back, or all - otherwise anything goes. I used it as the card base. This had to be a quick card for me today as my husband and I are going out on the town to see the play The Color Purple. So in it's honor I used purple card stock for the inside to hide my glue. The front is a stamp from Stampendous (Fluffles the Cat) that I had been looking at for awhile and decided to buy today along with the clear cards. The inside is a stamp fromA Muse Artstamps. I haven't decide who to give this to yet but it "tickled my fancy"

Have a great day

Lori

5 comments:

  1. Great card and great job with this challenge. I hope you have fun tonight out on the town with your hubby. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card - love the Fluffies stamp. Have a great time tonight.
    Hugs
    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute - I love how you angled the solid paper on the front - nice touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done on completing your 1st full week of challenges, it's a great feeling isn't it?

    ReplyDelete