Sunday, May 17, 2009

Day 68 I want candy


I has been awhile since I've posted anything. Things have been crazy at my house. My camera died so I have to scan everything in. My husband lost his job for next school year and in trying to go back to school. But today I finally got a chance to hide in the basement and create. I got a challenge done from 2 weeks ago and hope this week to get some more done and get caught up. This was the challenge at 365 cards for Day 68. You had to use an image of candy on your card, or let candy inspire your card. Well i've been craving M&M's and finally bought some today and that's what inspired this card for me.


I used plain card stock a piece of veluim I had in my stash for the jar and the M&M were made with cardstock an m stamp with silver ink. I used my Doodlebug cartridge for my Cricut machine.


Hope you all enjoy.

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment