Tuesday, January 26, 2010

shopping day

Okay, I hate Tuesday's I'm just putting it out there. I don't have a break from my students on Tuesday's (art, music, gym, or computers) so I have them all day. Than every Tuesday I have a meeting either before school at 7 or after school at 3:30 till usually 5o'clock. So it's a very long day. The only thing that makes it tolerable is at my local scrapbook store it's tecnique Tuesday and we make a card or item and I get to visit with my scrap friends. Well tonight I hit pay dirt. They had 60% off of there stamps I got 7 stamps for $22.00 3 are Whipper Snapper, 2 are A Muse, 1 Alma de la Rosa and 1 Cornish Heritage Farms. I'm ready now to start on Christmas for next year and the gift idea I have for my mom. She loves to send cards for all reasons so I want to make her some cards she can use every month to send out. Wish me luck on that project.

Well back to Valentine Day gifts I have 23 more to make.

Lori

No comments:

Post a Comment