Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy Weekend




This has been a busy weekend. First Saturday I tutored at school. I pictured my check going straigt to my Local Scrapbook Store. Than worked on my husband's project for school. He designed it I just cute it because there was no way he was touching my cricut. I think it turned out well. He's in Grad school taking a class on Childrens literature. He had to read the book "The House on Mango Street" than had to write 3 short stories about himself. The book cover has a picture to show from each of the story. He wrote about his Little Brother, working at an Ice Cream store and a time with his Uncle. I think we matched pretty good. I even got to use my bind it all for the first time.







Than the teacher that teachs next to me has her 40th birthday on Monday and I wanted to make her a card. I had bought some stamps from Inky Antics this week and scrap lifted a card they had on display at my Local Scrapbooking store. I changed the colors but it's pretty much the same card. It was so much fun getting creative this weekend and I really hope I can contine to making cards. Actually I know I will have v-day gifts I need to make for my students and of course my husband's card.




2 comments: