Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Bad Day!!!

Oh, my I just need somewhere to vent. The class I have this year is as we say off the chain. They don't want to listen, everytime you try to punish them they say" I don't care" and they really dont care. I'm at my wits end. I get no support from the principal, no support at home, and no support from fellow teachers. It's enough to make me curl up in a little ball and sleep forever. I'm so tired of trying to do fun things/plan fun things and then they ruinining it. I was sick today and didn't feel good but had to go to school. Planned a movie this afternoon and we couldn't even do that because we couldn't get quiet to even start. My chest hurts so bad it's not even funny my inhailer isn't doing it's job. Thanks for listening to my vent. Now I get to go to a staff meeting and listen to the group of teachers I work with get chewed out.

No comments:

Post a Comment